This band represents the best of British ska. Their songs were well-crafted and rhythmically catchy and upbeat. Of course, they also had a message in many of their songs, politically and socially, and were not afraid to voice their concerns and objections. I had several albums which have been lost in the intervening years and must now settle for a live compilation cd of the Best of British ska and the Best of singles cd collection which has an excellent live version of "Guns of Navarone". The cd cover for the singles collection also had an alternate design which featured the band in a car or taxi...I prefer the brighter colours and the expressions on the faces of the band.
Give your PC a makeover with MS Office Pro Plus 2019 and Windows 11 Pro for
just $26
-
[image: The All-in-One Microsoft Office Pro 2019 for Windows]
*TL;DR*: Upgrade your PC with ease with MS Office Pro Plus 2019 and Windows
11 Pro for just $...
1 comment:
A great band to be sure. I had their albumns on vinyle during the 80's but now un-fortunalty I own only "Too Much Too Young" a greatest hits compilation.
Post a Comment